The posters and the dark circles around the eyes, which sooner or later appear in each of us, make us look tired and unobstructed. Some of these unpleasant problems are every day. Today there are various ways to get rid of them or simply cover them up.
The reasons for the appearance of the pods and the dark circles are different.
Elle Ziba shares with you the causes:
- Dark circles around the eyes can be inherited. If you are struggling with this problem, other members of your family are likely to have it.
- Exposure to the sun. Exposure to the sun, especially in the summer, makes the skin under the eyes darker. This is true especially for people with a darker complexion.
- Any eye infection that causes itching can contribute to the formation of dark circles around the eyes.
- All medicines that extend the blood vessels lead to the formation of dark circles. This is so, because the skin under the eyes is very thin and the blood stream is visible through the skin, in the form of dark circles.
- Strict and unbalanced diets or lack of vitamins and minerals lead to the formation of dark circles around the eyes.
- Stress or absence of a good sleep. The absence of a good sleep makes the skin on the face look paler and therefore blood vessels under the thin skin under the eyes are more visible.
- Pregnancy and menstruation. During pregnancy and during the cycle, the face of the face is pale and the blood vessels are more visible.
- As aging increases the likelihood of dark circles around the eyes. In many cases they remain permanently visible.
How to remove them?
- Yellow powder or corrector. To quickly hide the dark circles, use a yellow powder or a corrector, because it neutralizes the blue or violet color of the linings.
- Tea bags. Put on your eyes bags with tea. They contain tannin that helps for bloated pods and for removing dark circles around the eyes.
- We all know that cucumber is used to refresh the skin around the eyes. Place 2 pieces of cold cucumber on the eyes and allow them to work for 10-15 minutes.
- Use an eye cream that contains vitamin K and retinol. Dark circles around the eyes may result from a lack of vitamin K. Today many tests show that creams containing vitamin K and retinol significantly eliminate this problem.
- Sweet Dreams. Always try to provide a good sleep. Most often the body needs 7-9 hours of sleep, but that time for rest varies among different people.
- Healthy diet. Eat healthy and balanced foods, drink plenty of water and get the needed vitamins.
- Reduce salt intake. The large amount of salt leads to water retention in unusual places in the body. As a result, bloated pods are created. Consuming a lot of salt affects the blood circulation and thus the blood vessels under the eyes are visible as dark circles.
- Stop smoking. Except that smoking endangers your life, it also affects your appearance. Smoking creates problems with blood vessels.
- Do not scratch your eyes. Often itching of the eyes is caused by an allergy, but not always. Independently of the cause, stop scratching your eyes. It irritates the skin and can lead to cracking of small capillaries or cause swelling of the scalp.
If you are allergic – treat allergy. A very common cause for the appearance of dark circles around the eyes is allergy. Today there are various medications that can help you win. People who have an allergy often suffer from a lack of vitamins B (folic acid, B6, B12). Consuming these vitamins can help you deal with both allergy and dark circles around your eyes.